Your free e-book
This 374 page book was written by me as a gift to the Empath community and covers an abundance of subjects to help new and experienced Empaths alike.
This means that it’s free and can be downloaded as a PDF format.
This is a book written for the new and advanced empath.
It is split into two sections.
A look at the signs of being an empath and tips on what you can do.
Bach Flower Remedies for empaths, which explore which BFR help for helping to gain empathy under control.
It looks at, in depth, what it’s like to be an empath, what you can do to protect yourself as an empath,
and methods to turn empathy from curse to a blessing.
Each chapter has summary points and makes a useful reference guide.
Also, many have also asked if this book was available in paperback format. With that request in mind, you can now choose to purchase it here from amazon.com.
You can find read the summary points in this book by clicking on the ‘read more’ button below.
The following is a quick summary of the main points of the signs of being an empath. If you are looking for answers quickly, you might find them here.
For more information on the subject, go to the topic in question.
- An empath can lose their sense of self in other people, world events, or strong energies.
- They may absorb negative energies like a sponge absorbs water and dirt.
- Astral entities may feed off the negative energy of the empath.
- Sending thoughts of love, joy, and light helps protect you against such beings.
- An empath is more sensitive to light and noise when they are exhausted.
- Their personal space will expand past their normal boundaries.
- They may also pick up smells from astral levels.
- Smells may indicate the presence of other beings being around you.
- An empath may struggle to be comfortable if they don’t feel they belong or fit in.
- One of the keys to being grounded is self-confidence.
- Physical activity can help ground you.
- Empaths tend to feel anxious without knowing why.
- This may be due to a lack of faith that all is as it should be.
- They also may be picking up feelings from others.
- Worrying about another person can make them feel worried, too.
- If someone needs your help, you will feel their soul call.
- Good communication is important to stop empathic couples from going into a downward spiral of drama and anxiety.
- Set your boundaries and stay within them.
- Boundaries are limits you set for yourself that you do not allow others to go past.
- People love to push others’ boundaries, but you may not be doing yourself or the other a favour by indulging them.
- An empath can not only receive feelings, but send them as well, and affect others in a positive or negative way.
- Empaths tend to be prone to clinical depression or depression in general.
- It is not possible to overcome with just will power.
- The causes should be looked at and dealt with.
- Shock and trauma over a long time may lead to clinical depression.
- Empaths tend to make things worse by ignoring events as they happen, and this creates an accumulation of trauma.
- Bach Flower Remedy Star of Bethlehem clears shock and trauma.
- Empaths suffer quite a lot from guilt.
- They take on guilt that they are not responsible for.
- Guilt can bring lives to a standstill and lead to depression or even suicide.
- You cannot control how others react. Only how you react. As long as what you have done is with the best intention, then the rest is up to the other parties.
- Pine is the remedy for clearing guilt.
- Some empaths can be termed as high level. This refers to their level of awareness and attunement more than any position.
- Being an empath does not mean you can see the future, though many psychics are empathic.
- An empath may be very sensitive to how others feel. If they feel others don’t want them around, they will remove themselves.
- They will often assume that any negative energy is because of something they have done and will blame themselves for it.
- This can lead to depression.
- It is important for the empath not to compromise themselves by trying to fit in and not change for others.
- An empath may become ungrounded if they do not wish to be here.
- This can be due to shock, trauma, fears, etc.
- Self-confidence is one of the main keys to grounding.
- An empath can pick up on how other people feel.
- It is a good practice to only connect momentarily if you wish to check on someone.
- This can also be useful for seeing if someone is being truthful or not.
- An empath has a tendency to always give others the benefit of the doubt.
- People tend to abuse this and use the empath.
- We should take responsibility for when to say ‘no’ to someone.
- An empath may be reluctant to say ‘no’ because they fear confrontation and loss.
- Empaths often feel a stronger connection to nature and animals.
- One who is in tune with nature can gain much wisdom.
- An empath can sense if an area is healthy to be around or not and base their decisions when doing such activities as house hunting, etc.
- Empaths can clear or transmute negative energy to positive energy.
- When clearing energy, it’s important to be without expectations as this can produce undesired outcomes.
- Empaths often feel the pain and suffering of others.
- Some empaths are like chameleons and change according to the people around them.
- Empaths generally hate to see others suffer.
- Some empaths may feel sympathy pains.
- Sympathy pains can also be a warning that there is an energy blockage within the empath’s body.
- An Empath can also match their energies with another, and take on their condition. An empath who is skilled in healing can heal others by healing themselves.
- Empaths often have an overwhelming desire to help others.
- Unless one is called to do so, the empath should not try and ‘fix’ someone without their permission.
- Empaths often receive soul calls, which is a call for help from one soul to another.
- Empaths have a built-in lie detector.
- They can often sense when something is going on behind their backs.
- They may feel anxiety for no apparent reason.
- Using the ‘twenty questions’ technique, they can generally work out where the source is coming from.
- It is important not to be attached to any outcomes.
- If a person believes what they are saying is true, then the empath will also pick that up as truth, even if it’s not accurate.
- Feelings can change on a moment-to-moment basis, so what you feel is true today, may not be so tomorrow.
- High level Empaths tend to be natural healers.
- They can heal remotely. Distance is often no barrier.
- Unless the subject is ready to heal, any healing will be of a temporary nature.
- Some empaths feel like they don’t belong in this world.
- This may be due to different perspectives from those around them, or that they feel separated from everyone.
- An empath can often feel overwhelmed with too much energy and become overloaded.
- This is due to absorbing too much negative energies.
- Water is a good cleanser though there are other methods, too.
- Empaths can detect even small changes in energies.
- This may be in regard to someone’s attitude changing or a situation having new factors in it.
- It is important for the empath not to automatically assume it’s because of something they have done.
- Some empaths may hear a buzzing or distortion in their ears.
- This may be due to someone trying to communicate with them from another level.
- Many empaths may have other psychic abilities.
- Such abilities can often be enhanced by being an empath.
- Empaths can empower other people to feel better.
- Sending positive energies to trouble spots can make a dramatic difference.
- Bless your enemies rather than damn them.
- Food and drink can be blessed and energized to help remove negative energies and instill positive ones in it.
- It’s best to avoid junk food as the energy is not in harmony with what we need.
- The empath can sense if food is good for them or not.
- In order for someone to give, someone has to first take.
- It’s best to allow a flow of energy exchange when working with other people.
- There is no shame in letting someone give to you.
- Many empaths have a tendency to put themselves last, leading to exhaustion and burnout.
- It is advisable to set boundaries on your time usage and stick to it.
- Many young empaths suffer from being shy.
- This is due to a lack of self-confidence.
- Be who you wish to be in the moment and trust in your feelings.
- Food plays a large part in how we feel.
- Fear and stress may cause chemical imbalances.
- Finding the cause of the imbalance and treating it is important. Also changing your lifestyle may assist.
- Sociopaths have little empathy. They don’t send as much information out, so an empath will not pick up as much.
- They serve a purpose in our lives, and when that is done, it’s time to move on.
- We are here of our own choice, so when we are ready, we can choose a new reality without the sociopath in it.
- Empaths use drugs and alcohol to avoid the pain they feel.
- This can make things worse for them in the long run as it may force the soul out of the body, leaving them more vulnerable to the energies out there.
- War causes trauma to both the land and the people in it.
- The trauma may cause your chakras to become stuck wide open, and leave you feeling traumatized and frozen by the feelings.
- Bach Flower Remedies can help.
- It is wise to resolve any conflicts you have in this life because they will just return to plague you at a later time.
- Death can be traumatic for the empathy because their energies may still be mixed with the departed.
- Empaths may feel somehow responsible and question “what if” and “why”?
- Funerals are difficult for empaths because they feel so much the grief.
- Loved ones never truly leave.
- Everything is vibration, even thoughts and emotions.
- Land and places have their own vibrations.
- Empaths are strongly connected to the vibrations of family members and partners, both positive and negative.
- Vibrations of colors, clothing, gemstones, flower remedies, and meditation can be very helpful in healing.
- A soul call is a cry for help from one soul to another, and can feel irresistible to the empathy.
- Soul calls may be brief or last years.
- Sometimes an empath will need to break the soul connection.
- Bach Flower Remedies are the vibrational essence of the plant, tree, or even rock.
- They are non-addictive and non-toxic.
- They work at the vibrational level to heal.